16 de mayo de 2011

I have this thing, yeah I talk too much
Sometimes I just can’t shut the hell up
It’s like I need to tell someone, anyone who’ll listen
And that’s where I seem to huh
Yea, yea I forget about the consequences
For a minute there I lose my senses
In the heat of the moment, my mouth starts going
The words start flowing out
But I never meant to hurt you, no
I know it’s time that I learn to
Treat the people I love like I wanna be loved
This is a lesson to learn
                                                              
                                                                          Jessie J ~ Nobody's Perfect ♫


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Muchísimas gracias por visitarme, y por sobre todo darme una gran sonrisa! Que tengas un lindo día, y siempre serás bienvenido a este rincón de letras ♥